1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
173 Mason Grove Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLighting Consultants & DesignersLawn Mowers
Full Service Lawn Maintenance Company Serving The Gibson, Henderson, Jackson And Surrounding Areas For The Past 16 Years. Our Services Include: Lawn-Commercial & Residential, Spraying, Mowing, Shrub A
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
4.Rapid Response Restoration
Lawn MaintenanceHome ImprovementsCarpet & Rug CleanersGeneral Contractors
5.The Lawn Ranger
Landscape ContractorsFountains Garden, Display, EtcLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Country Cutters Lawn Service
180 E Church St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.