Nuttall Tire & Battery Warehouse
2405 Millwood Ave, Columbia, SC, 29205
1.Coreys Of Lexington
4231 Augusta Rd
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & Service
Cory's is a great place for auto services. They are very professional and the service is great. I was vert pleased with the price and the excellent job they did. I will definitely use them again.
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
471 Columbia Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Meineke Car Care Center
1310 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Corey's Of Lexington Complete Automotive
4231 Augusta Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingTire Dealers
5.County Tire Inc
4730 Augusta Rd
5450 Sunset Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
tire kingdom in lexington has the best price and service i will always us that store call them and the manager and staff will take care of youMore Nearby Locations »
1318 W Main St
Tire DealersWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.