University Dental PA
3126 Devine St, Columbia, SC, 29205
1.Drs Smith & Robinson PA
509 E Main St
We are a family oriented dental practice in Lexington, South Carolina. The office opened in 1979 in our current location. We treat children of all ages, and are usually able to care for your child wit
2.Gentle Dentistry of Lexington
109 Timbermill Dr
DentistsCosmetic Dentistry More Info
5540 Sunset Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
The people that work at Aspen in Lexington, SC are so professional and very nice. They CARE about the patients and their needs and care. Kari the dental hygentist is awesome, she is very caring andMore Nearby Locations »
4.Smith, Jon D DDS
110 Charter Oak Rd
My experience with Dr. Jon Smith has been exceptional. He is a great dentist who knows what he is doing. His staff is well trained and knowledgeable in their endeavors. I would recommend this dentist
5.Drs Smith & Robinson PA
509 E Main St
We, Drs. Smith & Robinson, lead a quality conscious dental practice in Lexington, South Carolina that goes to great lengths to restore and enhance the natural beauty of your smile using only the lates
6.Cariens, Michael L
332 Old Chapin Rd
I am "one of those people" who is terrified of dentists.. I, a 43 yo woman cried in his chair.. He held my hand and told me he was here for me, and would never allow anyone on his staff to hurt me. I
7.Northwood Dental Associates
510 Northwood Rd
Dr. Jon D. Smith Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, LLC
110 Charter Oak Rd, Lexington, SC, 29072
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future