1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
402 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.North Davidson Automotive LLC
7047 Old Us Highway 52
Tire DealersTowingAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
3.Lexington Tire Pros
1200 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Oil & Lube
4.Everhart Tire Service
806 N Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Wagner Tire Svc
1200 S Main St Ste A
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
1458 Old Us Highway 52
Tire DealersWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
106 Fairground Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.