230 Lowes Blvd
Dental ClinicsDentists Referral & Information ServiceDentists
I felt like the were professional and done a good job throughout the visit. I got an upfront amount for what my dental needs would cost (after my cleaning) and they made sure I was comfortable and welMore Nearby Locations »
2.Frye Sarah E Dental
1 Weaver Dr Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Jerry A Laws DDS
803 E Center St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
4.Drs Aguero Hughes & Associatesii Pa
230 Lowes Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Lanier Karen Dr DDS MS
203 Saint Albans Ln
Dr. Lanier specializes in the care of periodontal disease and the placement of dental implants. We strive to provide a pleasant, relaxing and caring environment. We welcome you to the practice, and wi
6.D Sim Siceloff DR DDS
19 E 2nd Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr Siceloff is my all time favorite dentist. He has been my dentist since I was 21. Gentle, caring service. I have always had superb treatment & care from him & staff. I'll stay with them.
7.Charles Wayne Hoover, DDS
539 E Center St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Had to wait a hour from my appointment time to get my teeth clean. She did a good job and everything, but the wait was just too long.
Lexington Dental Clinics
yp.MagicYellow.com Dental Clinics - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future