1.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
110 Tchula St
2.Mallory Community Health Center
17280 Highway 17
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics More Info
3.American Family PlanningServing the Lexington, MS area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.Gastroenterology Associates of North MS PAServing the Lexington, MS area
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Mallory Community Health Center
33795 Highway 12 W
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.The Doctors Clinic
630 Northwest Ave
7.Glover Primary Care Clinic PLLC
403 NW Depot St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.