1.Failla & DeFrancesco Family Dentistry
976 Main St
DentistsMedical ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Located in Waltham and Watertown our dental offices provide all the dental care your family needs, from general to cosmetic, restorative to prosthetic. In addition, as our patient you will have access
2.Visit Nurs Association Of Eastern Massachusetts - Main Office
259 Lowell St
Medical ClinicsNursesHome Health ServicesRetirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus
The VNA of Eastern Massachusetts and the Visiting Nurse Assisted Living Community are committed to serving you.Established in 1906 to provide nursing, health care and other support to underprivileged
3.Personal Care Chiropractic
104 Massachusetts Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
I recently moved to the area from another town and was very pleased one day when I came home to a coupon for a free massage with any paid service offered by "Personal Care Chiropractic" (aka Painless
92 Vine St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Healthcare Negotiation Assoc
300 Waltham St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
271 Lincoln St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
7.Covenant Health System Inc
420 Bedford St Ste 100
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsMedical Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.