The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Lexington area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.Economy Glass Service Inc
679 Magnolia Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsGlass-Broken
24 Hour Emergency Service on All Your Glass Needs in the Lexington and surrounding area's.
2.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors of Lexington
163 Old Todds Rd Ste 125
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSunrooms & SolariumsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesStorm Windows & Doors
Click for Coupon
There's never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Lexington! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home's exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, r
381 United Court
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingWindshield RepairPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.More Nearby Locations »
4.Glass Doctor of Lexington
2532 Regency Rd Ste 101
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationShower Doors & EnclosuresPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
2320 Fortune Dr Ste 140
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSiding ContractorsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & Maintenance
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
6.Gilkey Windows of Central KY
377 E New Circle Rd
Siding ContractorsSunrooms & SolariumsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We had all our windows replaced 8 yrs ago and our front door /sidelight/storm door replaced 3 yrs ago. Johnny On the Spot, when you call for service of any kind after installation-lifetime guarantee
1910 Harrodsburg Rd
Great experience! I will definitely use them again for other projects around my home! Good craftsmanship, knowledgeable and did a great job on my deck!
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Lexington area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.