1.Ken Towery's Tire and Autocare
1512 Pleasant Ridge Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. WeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
3130 Pimlico Pkwy
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
1029 Eastland Dr
I have been going to Lee Tires since I had a flat on vacation one year. I have since moved to Lexington KY from Virginia and have been a customer for 9 years it's the only place I trust when it comes
2550 Regency Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Ashley's Wheel & Brake Svc
235 E Second St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3180 Richmond Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Campus tires of lexington
235 Bolivar St
Moustaffa E. is an employee! Employees should not be permitted to submit reviews! This is a biased and unfair business practice!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.