1.Ledford's Lawn & Landscaping LLC
PO Box 54894
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
Cleaned up overgrown back yard and provided options for the next stage of work. Very knowledgeable. Happy to do a small job or a large one. Will hire again.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
790 Enterprise Dr
Lawn MaintenanceAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
4.Lexington Tree Service Inc
1113 Winchester Rd
Tree ServiceGrading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Take care of your trees with ease when you call on our experienced arborists. Lexington Tree Service Inc. in Lexington, Kentucky, keeps the trees on your property healthy and beautiful. From tree remo
2333 Alexandria Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceFertilizing Services
Residential and Commercial Landscaping
6.McCain Landscaping and Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Home Town Service You Can Trust.
Lexington Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.