Serving the Lexington area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1301 Winchester Rd
The staff, manager, and dentist are wonderful! They make you feel comfortable and do tremendous work!More Nearby Locations »
2.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
2358 Nicholasville Rd Ste 156
Was in severe pain going in .. they helped me immediately!! Was in fast and they pulled two teeth and got me out of pain.. I would recommend them to anyone !!!!
3.JoyRich Health Care Centers
2387 Professional Heights Dr
Medical ClinicsDietitiansDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersClinics
Very Clean, professional and friendly staff.They not only handled my immediate concerns but they are truly interested in keeping me healthy by monitoring my health, not just treating me. I would highl
4.Pain Treatment Center
280 Pasadena Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain Management
I have been going here now going on 6 years and this is a busy place and always full every time I go. The only problem I have is you see a different doctor about every time I go. And the staff and doc
5.Kentucky Pain Care
1721 Nicholasville Rd
Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
Absolutely horible. After 3 and half hours if waiting I was finally seen by Dr. Oluchi Ozumba. The nure came in and asked me questions about any surgeries and I told her about a up coming surgery that
6.Kemper, Shannon Dr DMD
3340 Clays Mill Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
7.Urgent Treatment Clinics
1055 Dove Run Rd Ste 200
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
This place is a dump The front door was propped open the waiting room was full of flies. The woman behind the counter was the most obnoxious loud over barring person I've encountered in a long time
Serving the Lexington area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.