Jack Kain Ford
3405 Lexington Rd, Versailles, KY, 40383
929 Winchester Rd
Retail Tires and Wholesale
2.Discount Used Tires
821 E Loudon Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Used tire shop in Lexington Kentucky business is family owned and operated. Best prices around town our shop is built on trust and hard work. With many years of experience this shop is the best place
3.Lexington Discount Tires
2143 Wilderness Ct
Used Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
great tire quality, even the used ones are just as good. i've been dealing with this tire shop since forever. nice people and professional service, lexington discount tire is the best
4.Nicholasville Discount Tires and Auto
150 Wilson Ct
5.Wheels Discount Tire & Service Center
26 E Washington St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2131 S Hurstbourne Pkwy
Went to the Hurstbourne & Taylorsville TD. Was morning so had no wait and was immediately assisted by a guy named Brennen I believe? Anyways the whole staff was waiting for something to do so i gave t
12719 Shelbyville Rd
Offering the best in tires and wheels since 1960, Discount Tire is sure to provide the best tires and wheels service in Louisville, KY. Discover all your local Discount Tire store has to offer today.
Southside Auto Repair
403 Southland Dr, Lexington, KY, 40503 AAA Certified! Ready to Service Your Car or Truck, Our Low Prices & Quality Service Say It All
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.