Smith David E DMD PSC Inc
PO Box 277, Nicholasville, KY, 40340 More Info
3695 Nicholasville Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Excellent staff, treatment and service! Best experience I've had in so many years! Dr. Chan is a Wonderful dentist, I felt very comfortable. She has done such a great job with my dental work and I couMore Nearby Locations »
2.Struss Edwin F
153 Burt Rd
Dr Struss is the nicest man and the whole staff is incredible. I would recommend this office to anyone!
3.Barker Wm Jason DMD
3080 Harrodsburg Rd Ste 275
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
4.Galbreath W B DMD PSC & Associates
1529 Nicholasville Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryDental Labs
Visit our website
Sapphire Teeth Whitening Special
Cosmetic Dentistry, Tooth colored fillings, Partials, Dentures, Veneers, Regular and Deep Cleanings, Zoom Whitening, Sleep Apnea oral appliance, Anti Snoring device
5.Embry J B DMD
121 Prosperous Pl
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. James B Embry has been providing dental care and gentle treatment since 1976. Our services include crowns and bridges, tooth replacement, implant restoration, whitening treatments, cosmetic bondin
6.Banahan Jackie DMD - Pediatric Dentistry
3141 Beaumont Centre Cir
7.Kool Smiles of Lexington
1301 Winchester Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The staff, manager, and dentist are wonderful! They make you feel comfortable and do tremendous work!More Nearby Locations »
Serving the Lexington area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future