800 Rose St
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Lewis, Christie Carter MD
793 Eastern Byp
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Meet our friendly, experienced pediatricians and staff at Madison Pediatric Associates! Our entire team is dedicated to helping you and your child feel at home from the moment your walk through the do
3.Kirn, David S. M.D. F.A.C.S.
2376 Alexandria Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. David Kirn is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body. Non-surgical services including Botox, Dysport, Fillers, Kybella, and Laser are a
4.Thomas Schwarcz, M.D.
1760 Nicholasville Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
Dr. Thomas Schwarcz is a Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon serving the Lexington area for more than 25 years. Dr. Schwarcz is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment, Spider Vein Treatment and Endovenou
5.Kenneth R. Weaver, M.D.
1725 Harrodsburg Rd Suite 110
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.McIntire, William R D
3264 Carriage Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Thompson, Patricia D, MD
4192 Heartwood Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.