Troutman Law Office
Serving the Lexington area. Injured In An Accident?Get A Free Injury Case Review.
1.Guthrie Paul F Atty
271 W Short St Ste 812
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysEmployee Benefits & Worker Compensation AttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law Attorneys
Paul worked above and beyond my expectations fighting for my Disability case. He is an expert at knowing the nuances of Fayette county's courts from many years of experience and the best way to manage
2.Troutman Law Office
4740 Firebrook Blvd
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneys
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident? Call now for a free injury case review. There are no fees unless we win your case.
3.Adams, Chuck Jr
148 N Broadway
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysAttorneys
Herren and Adams is a law firm which handles personal injury cases of all types throughout Kentucky. The firm has been located at 148 N. Broadway (across from the Lexington Opera House) in downtown Le
4.Johnson Gary PSC Attorneys At Law
570 E Main St
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysMedical Law Attorneys
5.Peter Perlman Law
148 N Broadway
AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysTransportation Law Attorneys
Catastrophic Injury, Crash worthiness, product liability, wrongful death. Personal Injury. Listed in Best Lawyers in America! Over 25 years Service!
6.Johnson Gary PSC Attorneys At Law
570 E Main St
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysAccident & Property Damage Attorneys
7.Ahmad Law Office PLLC
333 W Vine St Ste 1220
Personal Injury Law AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysAttorneysCriminal Law Attorneys
Great Lawyer, fair, communicates and builds a solid case.
Call a Lexington Lawyer
call-local-lawyers.com We have lawyers of all types readyin Lexington to take your call.
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers