P & D Automotive Systems Inc
194 Red Marshall Rd, Pelham, NC, 27311
130 Hanes Square Cir
Last month I bought my 4th set of tires from this shop. The price was excellent for the high end tires I purchased. The service was exceptional (as it always is) too.I used to live in Fort Worth, Tx 1
5604 University Pkwy
Discount Tire is the leading wheel and tire dealer in Winston-Salem, NC. Stop by your local Discount Tire store in and discover the deals we have on tires, wheels and maintenance services.
812 Waughtown St
USED TIRES INSPECTIONS BRAKES, these guys are like a pit crew for NASCAR FAST!!!! if time is money come see them honey!
4.Sonny's Discount Tire & Accessories
6445 University Pkwy
retail tires custom wheels
1458 Old Us Highway 52
4025 Precision Way
They're great. Always helpful, friendly. And make sure your order is done right and to your satisfaction. I would recommend them to anyone.
7.Outfitters Discount Wheel & Tire Inc
1243 N Bridge St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
I have been going to Outfitters for about 7 years and I have always gotten great service from folks who treat me like friend / family. I'm an inplant to this area, but they never treated me like one.
All Star Truck & Trailer Repair
1015 Tarrant Rd, Greensboro, NC, 27409
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.