1.Clearwater Vein Care Center
3316 1/2 4th St Ste 4b
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We at Clearwater Vein Care Center are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art alternatives to our patients suffering from varicose veins and venous disease. Specializing in on site: * Diagnostic Ultra
338 6th Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Chas-Community Health Association of Spokane
338 6th Ave Ste 101
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Bret A Paulson Pa-C
318 Warner Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Gregory Obray Pa-C
320 Warner Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
6.Danielle Barnes Pa-C
320 Warner Dr
7.St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
415 6th St
Medical CentersSurgery CentersHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
My husband and I are new to the area. Everyone I have come into contact with at this hospital (EVEN on Saturday!) have been EXTREMELY helpful, professional, and friendly! I highly recommend this hospi
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.