Serving the Lewes area.
1.Howard, Paul E, MD
1305 Savannah Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Paul Howard Md Llp
17316 Coastal Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Howard Wimbrow, Cpa
17527 Nassau Commons Blvd # 214
Tax Return Preparation
4.Howard Robson Inc
32687 Angola Rd
Home BuildersGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors
5.Howard George M & Sons Inc
Crushed StoneMasonry Equipment & Supplies
6.Ritter Howard L & Sons Inc
Sand & GravelTopsoilConcrete Contractors
7.Gross, Howard J, MD
4 Village Dr
Cape May Court House,NJ
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.