A Place For Mom
Serving the Leonardtown area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Always There Companion Care, LLC
25775 Point Lookout Rd
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
These ladies and gentleman are amazing in ever aspect of home health care and companionship. I'm finding them all over the Tri-County area. Be it over the radio or conversations with complete stranger
2.Cedar Lane Senior Living Community
22680 Cedar Lane Ct
Assisted Living FacilitiesApartmentsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
23507 Hollywood Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersClinics
4.Leonardtown Surgery Center
40900 Merchants Ln Unit 200
Surgery CentersNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5.St Mary's Home For Elderly
22680 Cedar Lane Ct
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care CentersApartments
6.Heavenly Angels Home Care
41620 Courthouse Dr # 8
Home Health Services
This business is very professional, but also very caring. They make you and your loved ones feel safe and well cared for. I wouldn't hire anyone else, but them. The staff and owner are very kind and e
7.Breton Veterinary Hospital, LLC
22646 Cedar Lane Ct
VeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsHome Health Services
While travelling, I visited Breton Veterinary Hospital and found the staff to be very knowledgeable and friendly. The pricing for the services was comparable to my vet in CO. Pleased!!
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.