Professional Village Family Medicine
13700 19 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313
1.North Macomb Medical Associates
66440 Gratiot Ave
Rehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
2.North Macomb Medical Associates
66707 Gratiot Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
3.North Macomb Medical Associates P
66440 Gratiot Ave
Medical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I've been seeing Dr. Berry and Dr. McCowan since I was a child. Phenomenal doctors and staff. They have always been quick and efficient to get me in, and always super accommodating!
4.North Macomb Foot Clinic
64177 Van Dyke Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsClinicsMedical Clinics
5.North Macomb Internal Medicine PC
58024 Van Dyke Rd Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Lenox area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.