Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
They used to be A plus but now they don't return calls, postpone appointments and don't show up for appointments. I guess it is nice that they have so much business they can ignore a customer.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the c
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnFountains Garden, Display, EtcLandscaping & Lawn Services
I recently had a pool built in my backyard. I was very pleased with the final product, however I was left with broken sprinkler lines and abandoned backyard drains. I called several landscape companie
5.Central Cal Landscaping and Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.JC's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Sal is very dependable. He shows up on time and gets the job done. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
7.J & A Rubio Landscaping & Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.