1.Levine Jeffrey D PHYS
372 Chandler St
Physicians & Surgeons
Board Certified Ophthalmologist. Adults and Children. Currently accepting New Patients. Most Insurances Accepted. Serving Worcester and Middlesex Counties. Office hours by appointment. General Opthalm
2.Gise Robt L PHYS
210 Lincoln St
Physicians & Surgeons
Wonderful dc's, nurses and staff. My daughter Morgan was treated with great care by everyone there and I can't wait to bring her back. Morgan is 22 months old and she will be seeing them for ten to fi
3.Tree of Life Healthcare - Dr. Sheila Trugman
101 Barry Rd Unit 1033
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, GeriatricsMedical Service Organizations
Whether you're blessed with excellent health or wrestling with complex medical challenges, you need a personal doctor you can trust, someone who takes the time to help you develop a plan for personal
4.Worcester County Orthopedics - Philip J Lahey Jr MD
59 Quinsigamond Ave Ste 2
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Worcester County Orthopedics physicians specialize
5.Crompton Park Oral Surg-David - W David Kelly DMD
59 Quinsigamond Ave Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Dr. Kelly is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon who manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. He practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with
6.Gold Star Chiropractic
3 Ruthven Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Dr. Ermilio is a very caring person, and an extraordinary one as he went out our his way for a non-client so that I would feel well enough for my wedding. I recently had my rehearsal dinner and weddin
7.Hogan Patrick MD
121 Lincoln St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Patrick P. Hogan has been practicing medicine for 42 years. Dr. Hogan practices medicine in Worcester, MA at his state-of-the-art office and specializes in Gynecology. Dr. Hogan is affiliated with
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.