1.New Horizons Computer Learning
100 Brodhead Rd Suite 120
Computer & Technology SchoolsSchoolsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsComputer System Designers & Consultants
2.New Horizons Computer Learning Center
272 Brodhead Rd Ste 600
Computer & Technology SchoolsIndustrial, Technical & Trade SchoolsSchoolsBusiness & Vocational Schools
1 N Main St
4.New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
1940 N 13th St Ste 101
Computer & Technology SchoolsComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputer Software & ServicesIndustrial, Technical & Trade Schools
5.New Horizons Computer Learning
136 Green Tree Rd
Computer & Technology SchoolsComputer System Designers & Consultants
6.New Horizon Textile Inc
440 Allentown Dr
7.New Horizon Entertainment Group
335 S New St
Satellite & Cable TV Equipment & SystemsStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersSatellite Equipment & Systems
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.