Berkshire Psychiatric & Behavioral Health Services
716 N Park Rd, Reading, PA, 19610 Call Us Today!
411 W Walnut St
Counseling ServicesHuman Services OrganizationsHuman Relations CounselorsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
2.Omni Health Services, Inc.
546 Hamilton St Ste 100
532 W Walnut St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
4.Compeer of the Lehigh Valley
411 W Walnut St
2204 W Walnut St
6.Smart Solutions Inc
3037 S Pike Ave Ste 105
7.Care Counseling & Children's Services
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
Great experience. Staff is nice and understanding even when you are with your little toddler running around, they helped me to keep my daughter quiet so I wouldn't disturb other people in therapy and
Lehigh Valley Counseling
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Counseling - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.