1.Outpatient Medical Center Inc
1603 Boone St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
I love Dr. Lamme as a physician. He is very personable, takes time with me as a patient and listens to my physical problems.
301 W Fertitta Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
3.Specialty Health Care Management
305 W Harriet St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.The Pediatric Center
919 S 10th St
this is the best doctor in leesville. the staff is really freindly and dr crowe takes him time with the children to throughly check them out.my kids love dr crowe and his staff.
5.Biggs Otis B Doctor of Medicine
1022 W Fertitta Blvd
1112 Port Arthur Ter
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Robert Crowe MD
919 S 10th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Robert Crowe, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include pediatrics and he currently treats patients in Leesville, Louisiana. Dr. Crowe graduated with a medical degree
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.