University Dental Group
4051 N Dean Rd, Orlando, FL, 32817
1.Highland Lakes Dental
26540 Ace Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
We are a full-service general dental office that treats the whole family. We have a convenient location and offer payment options to suit your needs.|
2.Herb Bennett DMD PA
120 E Dixie Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Bennett and his staff was wonderful on my last. I needed a lot of dental work and they made me felt so much at ease with my dental treatment. This an awesome office. The Dentist is extremely pleas
10430 Us Highway 441
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Main Street Dentists
606 W Magnolia St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
You can't ask for more from a dentist. Great friendly staff in a very warm open environment. They have early hours which works great for my schedule. They offer all of the state of the art services
5.Gary M Christensen DDS PA
106 Lee St Fl 34748
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Don J. Ilkka, DDS
8301 County Road 44 Leg A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
He is the best.....gentle, caring and most of all skillful.
7.Greenberg Andrew W DDS
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Altamonte Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 220, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future