3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO, 64064
1.Snake 'n' Rooter
3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Contractors
$100.00 OFF Plumbing or Water Heater (Over $1,000)+1more
Welcome to the MOST ETHICAL Plumbing Company in Kansas City and surrounding areas. We started January 1, 1991 with one (1) vehicle and we now have 20 technicians and 10 office personnel. SNAKE'n'ROOTE
2.B & L Plumbing Service Inc
301 NW Central St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tank & System CleaningSewer Contractors
3.Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Needed a new heater and Farshad Mohazabrad and Turner Garr came in and installed it the next day. Installation was quick, they helped me understand how to use my new system, and we’re professional.
4.A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc
6370 Carter St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tanks & Systems
$25 Off Sewer Pipe TV Inspection+7more
Prompt, Reasonable Rates, Will Recommend !!!
5.B & L Plumbing Service Inc
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I would recommend B&L Plumbing to all my Family and Friends. Technician treated me with respect and was VERY professional! When I have another plumbing issue, will be calling B&L Plumbing!! Al
6.KC Metro Plumbing LLC.
With almost 60 combined years of experience ingeneral contracting and plumbing, KC Metro Plumbing, LLC, is your company for all your plumbing needs. We take great pride in our cleanliness, timeliness,
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66204
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?