1.Jefferson Street Associates
600 SW Jefferson St Ste 206
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Dr Minor is very abrupt. She does not have a bedside manner. She has a very bad attitude problem.
3483 NE Ralph Powell Rd
Counseling ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsPsychologistsMental Health Services
3.Carpenter Counseling Service
317 SE Brentwood Dr
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health ServicesPsychologists
Counseling services in the Greater Kansas City area. Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Raymore, Belton, Harrisonville. . .etc. Marriage, Individual, Family, and Mental Health Services.
4.New Hope Counseling, LLC
656 SE Bayberry Ln
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
5.Lakewood Counseling Service
300 SE 2nd St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
I have PTSD, Depression and an Anxiety disorder. I started going about 3 months ago for therapy. I only had around 6 sessions and my therapist dropped me as a client and said she couldn't help me. I w
6.Turning Leaf Counseling & Consultation, LLC
202 SE 2nd St
Counseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage & Family Therapists
Presently accepting most insurance plans, Missouri Medicaid and private pay
204 NE Douglas St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
Does your life seem to BE missing satisfaction? is there a specific goal YOU Can't quite achieve, a troubled relationship. JOB stress. Anxiety. An obsession? whatever it is. I feel I CAN help YOU.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.