100 Springhouse Ct, Hendersonville, TN, 37075
932 Allen Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
I honestly don't know how my experience can be so different. The staff and doctors were almost like a dream. They made me feel so good and I was so worried I would be judged for the condition of my te
2.Affordable Dental Clinic
218 20th Ave N
328 22nd Ave N
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.