1.Physicians Skin Renewal Clinic
341 Hospital Dr
1817 Mantle Ave
3.Christian Health Care
596 Morton Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical ClinicsRehabilitation Services
CYSTIC FIBROSIS CLINICS ""WHO CARES??""/""I WANT A SURGEON,THAT LOVES MY CHILD!!"",""I WANT DRS & NURSES THAT REALLLY CARE ABOUT MY SONS EVERY NEEDD TO HELP HIM THRU HIS STRUGGLES W/THIS DEVASTETATIN
4.Mattax Jr, James B, MD
430 N Jefferson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyMedical ClinicsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.New Beginnings Counseling
158 N Adams Ave
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsCounseling Services
6.Family Relief Fund
311 W Commercial St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
874 S Jefferson Ave
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.