www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2440 N Lebanon St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
If I could leave no stars I would, every time we have been to this poorly run establishment trying to get our "free" tire rotation since we bought our tires from there it seems to be at least a 3 hr w
2.Tony's Automotive Inc
926 W Pearl St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Big O Tires
2471 N Lebanon St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
507 Indianapolis Ave
5.O'Reilly Auto Parts
700 W South St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Above & beyond what was required is how I would describe the customer service! Since I was traveling away from home, I did not have a husband or a tool to do the job for me. Not only did they point meMore Nearby Locations »
6.Zores Towing Inc
2115 Frontage Rd
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
Prices extremely high to take advantage of people at one of the worst times possible
7.Pomps Tire Service
1316 W South St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range ofMore Nearby Locations »
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.