Serving the Lebanon area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Lee, Dwight B DDS
1202 N Lebanon St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Visit our website
Marvelous dentist. We went to him for years in Avon. We were very sad to see him move out. But my adult kids are willing to drive from Plainfield to Lebanon to see him
2.Bean Family Dentistry
1610 N Lebanon St
Welcome to Bean Family Dentistry Our staff shares the same goals; to provide outstanding dental care and service. Our Purpose - To serve the dental needs of our patients through trust and understandin
3.Tosh Dental Group
905 N Lebanon St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
This is the best dentist office I have ever been to. Everyone is very welcoming, friendly and professional. Dr. Tosh is educated, gentle and brings an air of humor wherever he is. Catering to all my s
4.Birchwood Family Dental
1375 S Lebanon St Ste 200
Did a great job on my dentures... Didn't have to wait and did a great job on my surgery... I recommend this place.
5.French & French Family Dentistry
1665 N Lebanon St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Chapel Hill Family Dentistry
1208 N Lebanon St
1338 S Lebanon St Ste 100
Dentistry for Kids
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future