www.garofaloelectriceastberlin.com Locally Trusted Electricians.Expert Repair, Services And More.
Established in 1986, the business specializes in Electricians.
51 Baxter Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric SwitchboardsHome Improvements
I had this company install a generator at my house. It works great, I don't have to do a thing it does everything itself. They called me back right away when I called them for an estimate and were ver
3.Fire Alarm Specialty Design
415 Boston Post Rd
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsFire Extinguishers
Visit our website
We Design, Install, Service, Monitor, and Test/Inspect New and Existing Fire, Security, & CCTV systems Specializing in Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Industrial, Multi-Family & Municipal systems N
29 Potter St
ElectriciansLamp & Lampshade RepairLamps & Shades
5.Woodstock Valley Electric
We owned and operated by Edward Robert Thompson, Jr., and we serve residential and commercial customers in Eastern Connecticut. You'll benefit from our 35 years of dedicated electrical experience enco
6.Woodstock Valley Electric
90 Ashford Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Consultants & DesignersBuilding Construction Consultants
When it comes to electrical design and installation, it is important for Eastern Connecticut home and business owners to have a trusted professional by their side. With Woodstock Valley Electrical (lo
7.Diversified Wiring Solutions, LLC
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric GeneratorsGenerators
Diversified Wiring Solutions, LLC CATV/ Voice/Data, Surge protection, Service upgrades, Design/ Build, Home inspection repairs, renovations, new construction, fire alarms, temperature control, ice mel
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.