Roscoe W. Scott DDS PC
9601 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66212
1.Wilcoxon Donald B DDS MS PA
4601 W 109th St
We came to Dr. Wilcoxon with our 8 year old son & high hopes. It was our first experience - our son needed a retainer for his upper teeth, with more work to be done as he grows - and Dr. W seemed
2.Midwest Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery P.A.
11551 Granada St Ste 100
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Krueger II, DDS Harold A.
6807 W 121st St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I wish I too had researched this office and DR before going. I was referred by my primary Dentist and took him at his word. DR krueger seems to have done good work. He barely talks to you and then
4.Lara Tull Ryan DDS MS
4601 W 109th St Ste 212
Our staff is dedicated to welcoming our Johnson County patients to our office in the same way they would welcome them to their homes. We believe your first encounter with our office should be a comfor
5.University Park Endodontics
11201 Nall Ave
* Consultation and Diagnosis * Non-Surgical Root Canal Therapy * Non-Surgical Root Canal Treatment * Surgical Endodontics * Differential Diagnosis of Oral Facial Pain
6.Krueger II, Harold A DDS
6807 W 121st St
Implant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
7.Martin, H. Edward DDS, MS
4601 W 109th St Ste 217
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Please Visit Our Web Site for Additional Information
Sheldon Dental Group
125 E Park St, Olathe, KS, 66061
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future