1.Lori Ann Golon M.D. P.A.
1001 6th Ave STE 210
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Visit our website
the best doctor in leavenworth by far. She has been my sons doctor since he was born and i still love her.
2.Leavenworth Bone & Joint Surgery Clinic
430 Delaware St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Philips Health Care
18891 Santa Fe Trl
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
390 Limit St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Leavenworth, located inside CVS/pharmacy #5268 at 390 Limit Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmentMore Nearby Locations »
5.Scl Health System
818 N 7th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Geater, Rene E
4101 S 4th St
7.Nguyen, Huong D
5000 S 13th St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.