4300 Manchaca Rd, Austin, TX, 78704
1105 S Highway 183
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local Discount Tire store in Leander, TX is sure to have what you're looking for.
2720 E Whitestone Blvd
They did a great job! I had a difficult transaction because the dealership gave me a credit for some tires. The manager went that extra mile for me and worked with the dealership because approvals wer
1104 Rivery Dr
Yes,I've been waiting over 2 hours working on 3 hours to have the tires I purchased here rotated and balanced. Don't come without and appointment, because you'll be pushed back everytime an appointmen
13376 N Highway 183 Ste 600
SIgned up for the appointment online. My comments about which tires I requested were not read until I got there. Even though they didn't have the requested tires in stock, they had them there in 30 m
3115 S Interstate 35
Awsome place always helpful.
2623 W Braker Ln
You get free flat tire or nail repair- i would never go anywhere else to buy tires! Cool!!! Will definitely recommend!
1601 Fm 685
At Discount Tire, we make sure your vehicle is equipped with the best tire & wheel fitment for your vehicle. Visit your local Discount Tire store in Pflugerville, TX and learn how we can help you.
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.