1.Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
1150 Devereux Dr
HospitalsFoster Care AgenciesMedical CentersMental Health Services
Established in 1959, Devereux Texas Treatment Network offers a variety of mental health care solutions for individuals of all ages with emotional, behavioral, developmental, psychiatric and chemical d
2.Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Room - League City
2530 Gulf Fwy S
Emergency Care FacilitiesHospitals
Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Room is fully staffed with Board Certified, extensively trained physicians. With seasoned doctors and state of the art equipment at our fingertips, providing top-notch med
3.First Choice Emergency Room
3016 Marina Bay Dr
Emergency Care FacilitiesHospitalsMedical LabsPhysicians & Surgeons
No waiting, son was seen right away.....CT scan done and read by the radiologist (showed appendicitis) within 30 minutes.....Hospital took him in transfer right away....staff was professional and cari
4.Cornerstone Hospital Of Houston
709 W Medical Center Blvd
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Great facility, great staff, went there from another hospital in really bad shape, the doctors immediately got to work with a plan and it unfolded so beautiful, absolutely great results !!!
5.Houston Physicians' Hospital
333 N Texas Ave Ste 1000
HospitalsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesSurgery Centers
Houston Physicians' Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Texas. Based in Webster, Texas, the hospital serves the entire Clear Lake and Galveston Bay area. Its 49,000-square-foot facility includ
6.Memorial Hermann Medical Group Friendswood
1650 E Winding Way Dr
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Service Organizations
7.Pristine Hospital of Pasadena
1004 Seymour St
Great Staff, Very Friendly. Large private rooms.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.