O'Bryan, Timothy M. DDS
12 E Harrison St, Farmington, MO, 63640
1.Debra Morgan D.M.D.
20 W Johnson St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr.Morgan is the best of the best. I lost my front tooth biting into a piece of bread. I was able to get in within the hour that it happened and she hand made a temporary tooth, that exactly matched m
2.Joseph C Cangelosi
900 Cedar St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
*Teeth Cleaning*Crowns & Bridges*Implants*Teeth Whitening*Dentures & Partials*Root Canals*Fillings*Braces*Tooth Removal
3.Westmount Dental Arts
1273 Doctors Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
*Thomas LaMartina DDS *New Patients & Children Welcome *Payment Plans Available
4.Farmington Dental Care
520 W Pine St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Farmington Dental Care is a family oriented dental practice, providing services and experiences that will make you feel comfortable and cared for. Dr. Shaner and his team of experienced dental profess
5.Karsch Family Dental
214 W Karsch Blvd
6.Show Me Dental
812 Valley Creek Dr
Dr. Urling and his staff are phenomenal! They are very professional and make you feel very much at ease. I have always been terrified of dentists but Dr. Urling is very gentle and caring. Easy on the
7.Jackson, John P. DDS
109 S Franklin St
Get Personalize Dental Care. Dr. Jackson does General Dentistry, Implants & Complex Restorative Treatment. He is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry.
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future