1.Planned Parenthood - Ukiah Health Center
242 Hospital Dr Ste A
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Ukiah, CA for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
1165 S Dora St Ste A
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinicsPregnancy Information & Services
3.Planned Parenthood - Clearlake Health Center
14671 Olympic Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Clearlake, CA for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
14375 Olympic Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinicsAIDS Information & Services
5.A Woman's Friend
501 Cypress St
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesSocial Service Organizations
6.Center For Life Choices
425 S Orchard Ave Ste D
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersHuman Services OrganizationsCrisis Intervention Service
7.Red Way Family Resource Ctr
344 Humboldt Ave
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.