1.Pregnancy Resource Center Of Southwest Oklahoma
319 SW C Ave
Abortion AlternativesMedical ClinicsPregnancy CounselingClinics
The Pregnancy Resource Center is here for you! Our desire is to offer assistance in a low pressure environment. The Center is staffed by trained, volunteer client advocates who offer direction and sup
2.Jeffrey L Zweig MD
4417 W Gore Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
Agree with other reviewer....staff way over stepped their bounds...would not use again...rude..unprofessinal staffAgree with other review..good doctor..but will lb notUnprofessinal and rude staff. Wou
3.The Imaging Center
5116 W Gore Blvd
Mammography CentersMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical Imaging ServicesMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
4.Great Plains Ambulatory Surgery Center
5608 SW Lee Blvd
Surgery CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
5.ENT Of Oklahoma
5402 SW Lee Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Ear * Nose and Sinus * Throat* Sleep *Head and Neck
6.Crawford Debra DO
4202 SW Lee Blvd Ste A
Medical ClinicsOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinics
7.Southwest Oral Surgery
916 SW 38th St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
This place is a very calming environment for starters. I went with a friend today to have wisdom teeth removed. The whole staff was very caring and friendly! They were very helpful and made sure we bo
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.