Lutz Family Dentistry
60 NW Sheridan Rd Ste 7, Lawton, OK, 73505
1.Harrell David J DDS
4417 W Gore Blvd Ste 10
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Since 1980 our mission has been to provide the Highest Quality Dental care in a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere and at a reasonable cost. If State of the Art Technology -Time Quality, Sterile Technique a
2.Lutz Family Dentistry
60 NW Sheridan Rd Ste 7
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Visit our website
* Call and Schedule Your Cleaning Appointment Today! * Prompt Insurance Processing * Nitrous Oxide Conscious Sedation Available
3.Phillip L. Aday, D.D.S
1116 NW Arlington Ave
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsDentists More Info
1758 NW 82nd St
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
I found the service at Aspen Dental in Lawton, OK. to be very professional and cost effective. The work I needed done was extensive but they did a very good job and I am pleased with the results.More Nearby Locations »
5.Buschman Jason A
916 SW 38th St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
After removing 4 wisdom teeth from my 17yr old daughter, he spent a huge amount of time bashing and berating my daughter and her teeth brushing habits and proceeding to show me in excruciating detail
1201 NW Arlington Ave
2111 NW Cache Rd
I with the poster below me. I don't know what that other bad review was about. They must be on drugs...I am one who is, was scared to death of the dentist and they helped me over come that. The people
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future