1.Harrell David J DDS
4417 W Gore Blvd Ste 10
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Since 1980 our mission has been to provide the Highest Quality Dental care in a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere and at a reasonable cost. If State of the Art Technology -Time Quality, Sterile Technique a
2.Lutz Family Dentistry
60 NW Sheridan Rd Ste 7
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
* Call and Schedule Your Cleaning Appointment Today! * Prompt Insurance Processing * Nitrous Oxide Conscious Sedation Available
3.Phillip L. Aday, D.D.S
1116 NW Arlington Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services More Info
1758 NW 82nd St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I found the service at Aspen Dental in Lawton, OK. to be very professional and cost effective. The work I needed done was extensive but they did a very good job and I am pleased with the results.More Nearby Locations »
5.Buschman Jason A
916 SW 38th St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
After removing 4 wisdom teeth from my 17yr old daughter, he spent a huge amount of time bashing and berating my daughter and her teeth brushing habits and proceeding to show me in excruciating detail
6.Bonnie L Burton
1320 NW Homestead Dr
7.Lawrence Thomas Brewer, DDS
1516 W Gore Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I juasest recently moved to lawton i had an excruciating toothache and calling around to many dental offices to get turned down .i came across dr.brewer through my insurance .i was terrified but his s
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentist - 30% offFast business lookup Lawton
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future