1.Christian Family Counseling Center
5002 SW Lee Blvd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
We integrate a gracious Christian perspective with Phychological Principles, striving to help those in need regardless of their ability to pay Common Reasons for Coming to the Center: -Marital Distres
2.Lynch Lynch & Norrell
6205 W Gore Blvd
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationEducational ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Jack Norrell, LCSW Stacy Dudark, LCSW Jana Lynch, PhD Darrell Lynch, PhD
2305 SW H Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
4.Sheila Hodge-Windover, M.S., LMFT
1201 NW Arlington Ave Ste A
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationSocial Service Organizations
She was very comforting and made someone like me, who hates therapy, feel good about it.
5.Marie Detty Youth & Family Service Center Inc
Po Box 408
6.Wichita Reflections Counseling Center
305 NW Sheridan Rd Ste C1
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Very professional. Really helped me when I needed it.
7.Oak Tree Counseling Services
608 SW D Ave Ste 2
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.