1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.JT Plowing & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
Quality work with 8 years experience, JT Plowing & Landscape will perform on any job task. With customers in mind every step of the way, we work with you to reach your expectations and goals.
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Diggers Tree Service
2303 Old York Rd
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingTree ServiceFirewood
We have used Diggers for tree removal 4 times now and have been happy with their work each time. They arrive on time, are courteous, get the job done and clean up and their prices are fair. We would
6.BRS Landscaping and Tree Service.
Building 8 Westerlea Arms apartm 7
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Olsen's Lawn & Landscaping LLC
2 Farr Ave
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Olsens Lawn & Landscaping has been in business for 17 years. We operate in Hightstown, NJ and the surrounding areas. Our services are well-known for their reliability. We are experts, and we put your
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.