Rausch Family Dentistry
1172 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30087
1.Lugus DDS PC, Karl E
749 Old Norcross Rd Suite B
DentistsPediatric DentistryClinicsDental Hygienists
By Taking Your Child to the Dentist Early and Maintaining Regular Dental Check-ups, Dental Problems Can Be Minimized or Even Prevented! At the Office of Karl E. Lugus, DDS, children are our main prior
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Lawrenceville-Sugarloaf
4850 Sugarloaf Pkwy Ste 204
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS - TRUST THE REVIEWS - it use to be good when we first started going a few years ago. All of those dentists and staff have left and the new owners of Great Expressions aMore Nearby Locations »
3.Lawrenceville Family Dental Care
2401 Lawrenceville Hwy
PeriodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
My first visit to Dr. Patel was due to a dental emergency so I only had these reviews to go by.Dr. Patel did an outstanding job of understanding my concerns, making me comfortable and removing my pain
4.Peachtree Children's Dentristry
1905 Scenic Hwy N
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Free Initial Consultation
At Peachtree Children's Dentistry, our children patients are very important to us. We believe a lifetime of good dental health begins in childhood. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommen
5.Dacula Family Dentistry
100 Dacula Rd
6.Lawrenceville Dental Associates
171 Gwinnett Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Great service, the staff is very helpful. it was a painless experience. I usually don't like to go to the dentist, but I don't mind going at this office. Thanks Lawrenceville Dental Associates!
7.Alanta Laser Dentistry
1032 Old Peachtree Rd NW Ste 312
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Jimmy Balkcom DMD PC
2310 Henry Clower Blvd, Snellville, GA, 30078
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future