1.Sullivan's Home & Auto Store
900 N Military Ave
Lawn MowersMajor AppliancesTire Dealers
Worst stereo install ever, didn't hook up DVD player, didn't attach stereo to dash and dash comes out when hit bump. Don't let them mess your automobile up
2.South End Service Station
301 S Locust Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas StationsBrake Repair
Minor Repairs, Tune-Ups, Brake Repair, Full Service Station, Tires New & Used. 24 Hour Towing, Lock Out Service & Road Side Assistance.
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2130 N Locust Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
4.J & G Tire Center
1149 W Point Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
317 E Gaines St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.D & W Tires
419 Buffalo Rd
an awesome tire shop very friendly people grate service i bought a like new used tire and got a 30 warranty !!!! this a 5 stare business for sure just good country people
210 E Gaines St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.