1.S L Shackelford DDS PC
336 Robins St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
No pain most people are scared to go to see a Dentist but that all change here, know Dr.Massey and his Wife have joined the team it 5 stars all the way !!!!
2.Hunter Oral & Implant Surgery
500 E Gaines S
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsImplant Dentistry
Oral Surgery, Columbia TN and Lawrenceburg TN. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dr. Bill Hunter and Dr. Les Hunter of Columbia, TN, practice a broad scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertis
3.Blood Sheldon T DDS PC
228 Pulaski St
Cosmetic ServicesClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
4.Beasley John M DDS
1620 Business Ave
Complete Family Dentistry-Adults-Teens-Children From 3 years and up. New Patients Welcome. Most Insurance Accepted. In Business for 30 Years.
5.Kimberly R Ruiz DDS
234 E Gaines St
I had been a patient of Dr Ruiz for several years now, I always have a great experience every time I go to the dentist for cleaning, fillings or some times root canal. Helpful and friendly staff. Than
6.Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
185 Prosser Rd
Pediatric DentistryDental ClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics is providing dentistry for children and serving Lawrenceburg TN
7.Dotson, Phillip L DDS PC
1290 1st Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.