Serving the Lawrenceburg area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
1.Dearborn County Hospital
272 Bielby Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
2.Dearborn County Hospital
370 Bielby Rd
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses
3.Dearborn County Animal Clinic
350 4th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
4.Dearborn County Hospital Physician Partners
28208 State Route 1 Ste 101
5.Dearborn County Hospital Harrison Outpatient Diagnostic Center
1100 Harrison Ave Ste 4
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
6.Dearborn County Hospital
110 Harrison Ave
Its a great place to get an MRI if you don't like those closed in MRI's or can't have them this is a place to get it done,they have great people and they seem to really care about you.
7.Dearborn County Surgery
368 Bielby Rd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
National Treatment Network
Serving the Lawrenceburg area. Need Drug/Alcohol RehabilitationMust Have Insurance!-Inpatient Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.