Neighborhood Electric Inc.
Serving the Lawrence area.
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesBuilding ContractorsGenerators
Free 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Solutions...Not Problems Fielack Electric was incorporated in 1988. Since then, we have completed over 58,000 electrical installations for our customers...earning their trust and an A+ rating from the
2.Neighborhood Electric Inc.
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$50 OFF FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS+2more
What a fabulous person! This electrician saved our Thanksgiving by helping to fix the oven. He was generous and had the information we needed. Thanks!
3.RFG Electrical Contracting Inc.
Electric CompaniesLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Richard Galante President of RFG Electrical Contracting has been in the electrical industry for over 22 years. RFG Electrical Contracting was established in 1998 and now has the capacity to design and
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Village Electrical Contractors
3411 Hampton Rd
Electric CompaniesElectric SwitchboardsInspection ServiceLighting Consultants & Designers
Contacted Village Electrical after purchasing a vintage colonial with 100 year old wiring that was deemed to unsafe to run all of today's goodies. Spoke to Sue at Village Electrical and she assured m
6.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Serving the Lawrence area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.