Serving the Lawrence area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
90 Pleasant Valley St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
All I can say is.. If I can do it.. anyone can. I hadn't been to the dentist in years, due to fear and by that point, embarrassment for not going in so long. The Aspen Dental office on Pleasant VaMore Nearby Locations »
488 Essex St
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontists
$58.00 Special. Cleaning,X-Rays & Exam
I felt really comfortable at the office I was super impressed with the stAff. My son got braces and I got fillingsI bring my whole famil there know even my grandpArents. They take mass health and ever
100 Amesbury St Ste 207
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
GREAT DENTIST GENTAL AND UNDERSTANDING I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE GREAT WITH ADULTS AND CHILDREN.. TAKE IT FROM ME IM SCARED OF THE DENTIST BUT HE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE.
4.Maritza Morell Dmd
100 Amesbury St
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Very bad, experience. The front desk is very rude, she hung me up 2 times. I am trying to get to the office monitor, she put me hold for 10 min
5.Lawrence Dental Center
314 Essex St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Smiles Dental Center
343 Essex St
7.Grzejka Francis R
60 East St
Methuen Oral Surgery Associates. Professional oral and maxillofacial surgery. Located on the second floor at the Holy Family Hospital on East St in Methuen MA. Serving the greater Essex county area. G
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future